Tuesday 18 March 2014

A Rhino Followed Me Home

One sunny hot afternoon I went to the zoo.  I saw, stripy tigers, spotty lions and  a  boring old rhino. The rhino that I saw had a big funny thing on it. I asked my dad ''What is that thing on the rhinos head?'' My dad said, ''I have no idea.'' I was hoping that my dad would tell me what it is.
Ten minutes later we finally got to the hot sunflower yellow beach which had a nice blueberry blue sky with a  nice turquoise blue sea and  a  hot shiny  sun with a pretty  smile on its face. At the beach me and the rhino had a swim in the water. I hope you have a really good time at  the beach. So goodbye everybody but don't be sad because I will come back some day. Goodbye. The end. R.A.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done R.A.! You love writing and doing stories so well done. Congratulations for being on the blog site. Enjoyed the class photos too. N&G

Michelle Johnson said...

That's a really good story. I liked all the describing words. From Ryan, Room 13

J.L said...

I like the part when you said a smiling sun and a nice turquoise sea R.A! by J.lin

Sue McIntosh said...

What a great story. I love your describing words!

Anonymous said...

Nice one RA, a really descriptive story with good imagination. Rhino's are pretty cool aren't they ! Love Dad.

Mrs Naidoo said...

Well done on publishing the two favourite parts of your story R.A! I love your adjectives! Mrs N

Rhona said...

Awesome story!

Anonymous said...

I like your story and I like all of the adjectives! RA from room 13.

Jenny Paton said...

Awesome story! We loved your great describing words and think you are very clever. Love Auntie Jen, Uncle Kenny, Kaylee and Daniel xxx