Saturday 22 March 2014

When The Rhino Followed Me Home

One sunny afternoon we went on a safari .We saw tigers, lions, cheetahs and rhinos. One rhino liked me. When it was time to go home we didn't notice the Rhino. Mum looked back and
saw the rhino. Mum turned  crayon purple and she fell  unconscious.  "I am brave! I am determined! I am strong!'' I said to myself.

My dad would be furious. So I decided to keep it and not tell my dad. I hopped out of
the car and the rhino followed me to the door and then it couldn't fit through the glittery gold door. Then we tried to call the emerald, crystal green zoo truck but the zoo was closed. We tried to call the safari truck but it was closed tpp. Fourth we called the animal patrol...  By S.C



3 comments:

Mrs Naidoo said...

I Like your personal voice S.C!

Anonymous said...

Well done S.C. Mum and Dad are very proud to see your lovely writing published on the class blog!
xxx

Rhona said...

I like the way you tried so many options of people to call.