Friday 14 March 2014

Fund raising gossip


Yep, I know, fund raising is a pain but we really appreciate the money our PTA provides and the support of our school community...

Our latest fundraiser sees our kids selling boxes of Easter Eggs, they are yummy and I know... why?

Picture this...

knock on door, "would you like to buy some lovely Easter chocolate?"

"Yes, I'll shut the door so the dog doesn't run  off and see if my wife has some money"...

"HI, I'll get an egg!"

Child is very shocked when his teacher opens the door!!!

He even got a sticker for his chart because he was so polite and his Mum was with him!!!

Let's support these little dudes trying to get awesome stuff for their school.





11 comments:

LeslieBenderClark said...

I like the daily puppy. Also my family likes the Easter eggs.vc room13.

ZD said...

Mmmm I like Easter eggs a lot!

Sue McIntosh said...

good job room 13 h.g

Anonymous said...

Me & my sister brought two popping candy eggs each with our pocket money. yum yum from KM

Unknown said...

You have cool easter eggs. JL Room 17

Unknown said...

Well done room 13 and I will do the same.

KF room 17

Anonymous said...

Loved selling the fundraising easter eggs - they sold really quickly. I was very popular with Granny's neighbours. CN Rm 17

Anonymous said...

These eggs look yummy. Yum yum. RA from room 13.

Unknown said...

I like your easter egg basket JL Room 17

Anonymous said...

I love the Easter egg fundraising, our PTA are just cool. TT Rm 23

LeslieBenderClark said...

Cool Easter basket! RC's family room 22